Three Months on Medium
I’m pleased to report that I’m on my way to the once and future Bears Ears National Monument to conduct a little personal fieldwork for an article that will be appearing on Medium soon. For those of you not familiar with the Bears Ears National Monument, it’s located in southeastern Utah and was created by President Obama with strong support from several Native American tribes in the Four Corners region. President Trump recently split it into two monuments that together equal about 15% of its original size. As with so many of Trump’s decisions, those boundary changes are now in court.
But enough about my trip. Because I won’t be in a position to post any articles on Medium until sometime next week, I’m sharing a few of my better stories today. All but two of these have received bonuses from Medium’s editors. Hopefully you enjoy them too. In the meantime, if you’re interested in what my visit to the Bears Ears National Monument might turn up or enjoy my writing, be sure to follow me here on Medium and on Twitter. Thanks for reading!
- Driving Another Nail Into Dualism’s Coffin
- Avoiding The Either/Or Trap: Lessons Learned Losing My Religion
- Dreams Of A Post-Partisan World
- Why Taoism’s Best Idea & Our Most Radical Environmental Restoration Plans Are Made For Each Other
- The Biggest Problem With Your Ideology Is That It’s An Ideology
- Americans Used To Believe They Could Get Things Done. What The Hell Happened?
- Cambridge Analytica: A Case Study In Behaviorism Run Amok
- Winter Is Pub Season, But The Rest Of The Year Belongs To Nature
- Essentialism: The Mother of All Linear Thinking
- Equality: The Yeast That Makes Liberty Rise
- Banning Discomfort in the Classroom Advances Racism in the Culture